Monday, October 25, 2010

1) What is your emotional intelligence?
55
 Is your letter combination representative of your personality and thought processes?
It describes me almost exactly.

 How does your results compare to those in the chart above?
I fall into the ISTJ group. ISTJ is one of the larger groups consisting of 11-14% of the population. It doesn't make feel special. It's just my group.

Explain your reasoning.
Well I know how I am and how I reason. I now that there are lots of other people like me. So, this doesn't give me any sense of uniqueness.

2) How are you receiving a multiple intelligence education?
 I take math 4 so I am getting a mathematical education. I am taking pyschology which may fall into the interpersonal category, since it deals with the mind? Also I am a member of the band so I am getting a musical education.

 How is your multiple intelligence education limited?
 We have a lot of options here at Hillgrove. My only limitation is that I am unable to take all of the different classes that are offered. i.e. I would like to take weight training. I have put it on my list of choice electives for two years but I still have not had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment